Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Trent

My goal is to throw a javelin 200ft or more. My target date for this goal is to reach it by the end of my senior year. This goal is important to me because I have been in track throwing the javelin for 2 years now and I really enjoy it more than most things, and could also get me a scholarship. Three things I will do to reach this goal is to throw every other day for an hour or more, study form by watching videos on YouTube, and work out five days a week because every muscle counts in javelin. Two things that will help me are getting my own javelin instead of using the schools, and a runway which is provided on the field at KR.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting goal. I know nothing about javelin throwing, so I am super excited to learn about it through your experience. I am excited to see your journey as you pursue this goal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's pretty far! Hope you make it Trent

    ReplyDelete