This quote means that you can't get anything done if you don't even try. You can't travel 1000 miles without taking a step. It applies to mine because of how I need to move to be able to do my farm chores. To carry a square hay bale, I need to make sure to move. I have to work hard, I need a good days work to feel accomplished of myself. I am challenging myself to work even more than I actually do. This will help me become more responsible. I just go out to the chicken coop while blasting some Jawga Boyz! Look them up, they're great. I plan to do farm work as soon as I get home so I do not forget to do it. What Mrs. Robison can do to help is that she can keep pushing me to do what I need to do. If I get the support from school and have a fun day at school. It would put me in a different mood and therefore I will not forget. The picture above is a square bale of alfalfa hay, it is my alpacas favorite!

Your post is hilarious. We had a llama farm when we were growing up and I still have chickens to this day, so I understand how much work all of this can be. I admire your desire to help out around your house and you are right: you will become more responsible as a result of all your efforts. Nice music recommendation - I will look them up.
ReplyDeleteYa-uh yeah.
ReplyDelete