Tuesday, September 15, 2015
Kevin's Shooting Goal
This Semester I want to focus on my shooting for basketball season. I want to be able to shoot 70% from the 3 point line and also shoot 90% or more from the Free throw line. I want to get this complete by the end of the regular season for basketball which is in February. This goal is important to me because if i want to play college basketball i need a jumper. Also most Great NBA have a great jump shoot and if they don't they are 7 feet tall. One thing that will help me achieve this goal is to practice shooting everyday for at least 2 hours a day. Also another thing that will help me is that I take at least 500 to 1000 shots a day. The last one is to practice my shooting form everyday when I'm playing basketball and even when I'm noting playing sports. Two things that will help me to stick to my goal is to shoot everyday before and after school.Also look at my shooting percents after every game i play this year.
Labels:
Kevin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nice! remember to capitalize "I" and put commas when you need it.
ReplyDeleteExcellent goal. I am excited to read about your progress/efforts towards this goal. Please make sure to capitalize properly - first letter of sentence, "I", and proper nouns.
ReplyDelete