Thursday, September 24, 2015

football "Quote"

"The game of life is a lot like football. You have to tackle your problems, block your fears, and score your points when you get the opportunity."  to me this quote shows that football can help you in life and it teaches you how to handle situations. I am challenging myself to do a tackling drill everyday for the next 30 days. This will help me accomplish my goal of getting 100 tackles by the end of the year. to reward myself I will most likely make 1st team all league if I get 100 tackles as a defensive back so that's the perfect reward to me.

3 comments:

  1. Great football quote - but you were supposed to analyze the quote about a journey of a thousand steps...no biggie. I am really pulling for you and hoping that you reach your tackle goal.

    ReplyDelete