Wednesday, September 23, 2015
Rosio Audelo Blog post 2
This quote means that every step you take towards reaching your goal you are closer in your journey to achieving that goal. This applies to the work that I am current doing to pursuit my goal because for every day that I complete my goal for that day I am closer to achieving it. I am challenging myself to be on time to every class for 30 days. This 30 day challenge will help me accomplish my goal by motivating me to be on time to every class in the next 30 days. My plan to be able to accomplish this goal for 30 days is to take something away I use on a daily basis till I show up to every class on time. I will celebrate by staying a day home to reward myself for successfully completing this thirty day challenge. Mrs. Robinson can help me be successful completing this 30 day challenge by motivating me to be on time to my classes.
Labels:
Rosio
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great post Rosio; I'm not sure that I can condone skipping as a reward - let's see if we can come up with something else for a reward. Can I offer something to you to motivate you a tad?
ReplyDeleteYeah, sure.
DeleteThis is a great post. Great job :D
ReplyDelete