Thursday, September 24, 2015
My 30 day challenge
The quote to me means that you have to start it whatever your doing to finish it, and by that I mean you can't run a marathon if you never enter because you have to take that first step. this also applies to really any goal like mine I have o start it to finish. also I am challenging myself to do 10min of core exercises each day, and this also helps my goal because I'm then working out at home each day when I'm bored, and when I finish the 30day challenge I will reward myself by not doing it every day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I know that you can do this - only 10 minutes each day - if you get bored with the core exercises that you know ask me - I LOVE core work, especially planking and I would be happy to share some of my favorite core workouts with you. Make certain to address all aspects of the prompt in your response please.
ReplyDeleteI am trying to do some exercise also. If you want, you could play baseball with me and Hunter :)
ReplyDelete