Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Kali's Meaning of the Quote

The quote "the journey of a thousand miles begins with one step" means to me that it only takes one step to get to amazing things in life. This quote applies to my goal at this moment, because we're just starting our goals and it only takes one step to begin our journey to accomplishment. I am challenging myself for the next 30 days to check my bank transfers.. Doing this challenge will allow me to see what I am actually wasting money on so I can stop spending money on wasteful things. The way I will remind myself everyday, is to set a reminder on my cell phone for 5:00 p.m. To celebrate when I finish my 30 day challenge is, if I have extra money left over from my savings is to go and get my nails and toes done. Mrs. Robinson can help me succeed with my goal by asking everyday if I successfully completed checking my bank transfers.
 Image result for saving money



3 comments:

  1. Kali - I LOVE it and your reward for yourself: perfect!!! You'll feel so great if you do accomplish this and allowing yourself to be pampered. I'm on your team - you've got this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck I hope you can reach your goal

    ReplyDelete