Thursday, September 24, 2015

Shooting for Goal

The quote for me means that you need to start to able to finish. The quote relates to my goal because I need to practice my shooting before I try to shoot in game or else my shots will go everywhere but the goal. Every day for 30 days I will go to soccer fields and practice shooting with both my left and right feet. I'm not just aiming for goal, I'm trying to be accurate with my shooting. My reward will be some type of sweets because I don't normally eat sweets. Mrs. Robison can help me by reminding me to do it every once in a while.


I want to be able to do this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQpWbSGjQQk

2 comments:

  1. I will remind you EVERY day. :) I am excited to hear about how this improves your game overall. Great reward idea too. Make certain to include a picture when it is required - I can help you with how if you would like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a cool goal. Good luck with your goal.

    ReplyDelete