Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Save Money, Live better


This year, my goal is to Save Money for College so I can help my parents out more.  I want to be able to save up to $4,000 by the end of senior year on June 18, 2015.  In order to reach my goal, I will place 50% of my payment in the bank monthly.  Also I want to apply for FAFSA and Many Scholarships.   Two things that will help me stick to my goal is to set a reminder on my phone for every month and two is to set a calendar and check off the past months.

1 comment:

  1. Abdi - this is a great goal $4,000 is a large amount of money and I wish you the best of luck. We will be reading articles, etc. in support of this goal. Please make certain in your writing to only capitalize the first letter of the sentence; you have many words capitalized that should not be.

    ReplyDelete