Thursday, September 24, 2015

30 days

This quote meant is that you will start small, as day pass you will improve you skill or knowledge. This quote apply to my goal because every day I take small step to an till you reach your goal.
My challenge is to not spend that much on food (junk food) and other little thing. To accomplish this goal by having a limit every time I spend some food and also to note it down. For example, instead of buying lunch, I will make myself lunch and bring it to school, and also if I'm going out after school I'll limit myself  how much I'll spend in that day. When I complete this challenge, my reward to myself would be buying food
or going shopping.

1 comment:

  1. I could use some work on this as well - I mostly waste money on coffee. I am excited to support you in pursuit of this goal.

    ReplyDelete