Wednesday, September 16, 2015
my goal is to end the 2015 football season with at least 100 tackles. our last game is on November 6 2015, so that will be the last day I have to accomplish this goal. to reach my goal I need to keep my grades up so I can make sure I can play and I need to practice my tackling form so I can make sure I can even tackle and last of all I need to keep my body healthy. two things that could help me stay on tracker are going to practice everyday and realizing how important it is and how much hard work I put in, also reward myself if I get at least 10 tackles a game.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Andre - nice work. It will be fun to watch you progress towards this goal. Make certain to capitalize the first word of each sentence.
ReplyDelete