In my opinion the quotes " the journey of a thousand miles begins with one step" means that you can do great things with just one step. This applies to my goal because we need to practice on the little things to get better with the big things for example like my goal to get better at shooting is a big goal. The one step I'm taking is to shoot 200-500 shots a day. That's one step closer for me to reaching me goal. I'm challenging myself to shoot 200-500 shots a day for the next 30 days. It will help me get to my goal because it helps me get more shots up and also help me work on my shooting form. I will go to the gym everyday to play basketball or to go get shots up. Also I been getting up at 5;30 am to drive up to LA fitness and shoot by myself. My reward would be that ill start to get offers from colleges and also more people around the West coast will notice me. Also I will probably buy myself a new pair of basketball shoes. Mrs. Robinson can just keep on asking me about my goal and if i did it or not and that will help me a lot.

Awesome bro. Your picture is cool. I am a GSW fan.
ReplyDeleteKevin - you get up at 5:30a?!?!?!? That is some serious dedication - my respect for you just went up about 5 notches!!! ;) I will continue to ask you and encourage you. This dedication will pay off for you - I know it will.
ReplyDelete