Wednesday, December 9, 2015
Exploring My Interests
Three things I like to do are helping people, being active, and communicating. Some careers that fit my hobbies are psychology, teacher, or something with law enforcement. The job that I currently have is a CCK Parcel at the Kent Fred Meyer, some things I would change is how the managers treat us and the actual tasks i'm performing. I am currently working on graduating from high school. Specific classes I've taken for a future career is the psychology class Kentridge provides. My interests indicate that I enjoy helping/working with people. I would rather be in charge instead of being the one following someone else's rules. A talent that I feel I have is i'm good at putting things together without the directions. I do not enjoy working with deadlines or under stress. It tends to make me work to fast and the end product ends up being sloppy. When learning new things I perfer to listen to a lecture over just reading. When in a work place i'd rather have a nosier loud community, but it really depends on what I am working on. If I were to have to travel for a job, it would have to be my dream job and maybe then I would travel. I would be willing to work anything if the pays right.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I have noticed that you have a very mellow personality - I think you would do very well in a career working with people because you have patience and don't get worked up too easily.
ReplyDelete