My interests include; cameras, videos, and writing stories. My talents include being able to make up a story on the spot, ability to write creative very detailed stories, and the ability to imagine the video on the spot. My personality is described as caring, imaginative, and highly creative, although I am very quiet. Education wise, I love to learn new things, I like to learn in an upbeat way, and I want to focus on school. I can work in a very noisy room and a strictly silent room, but the thing is both make me exhausted so in order for me to work I need to be in accompany with someone that is willing to speak with me. I would love to get paid for the amount of hard work and time I put into my projects, I will be willing to travel if it calls to, I'd prefer to work five days out of the 7 to rest and then start up again the next week. Three things I like to do are working with people, expressing myself through videos, and being creative with this big imagination. The careers that fit my hobbies are graphic designers, producers, and program directors. I do not have a current job, but my job (according to myself) is making short films or short videos. The things I love about it is that I can do the videos on my own terms, I have my own schedule, and I can choose whether or not to share my work. No, I plan on sticking to my career because since I was around a year old, maybe even before that, I love to make people laugh, smile, basically make them happy, and by the time my sister bought her own camera, we were making short films and I loved being in front of the camera, but I actually loved being the one to hold the camera. In the future I see myself working as a filmmaker, director, and a movie critic. The education I currently have is high school education. Film is my passion and I plan on pursuing my dream.

Excellent work on this post - your detail will really help you to focus your career search.
ReplyDelete