Friday, December 11, 2015

do what you are- Filsan

I like to do makeup but more educational I want to be a dentist, I am outgoing, responsible and quite strong-willed. I like to be around other people and are talkative, friendly and confident. I prefer to be in charge of any situation, and are usually good at organizing events and groups of people. you tend to become annoyed when people make exceptions to the rules or simply ignore them altogether. Outspoken, honest and direct, I may sometimes interrupt or bluntly offend someone without even realizing it. You are naturally quite organized and productive, make quick decisions, and like to finish one project neatly and on time before starting another. I'm currently in high school with no job and I want to go to college when I graduate.

1 comment:

  1. Make certain to use a visual with each post. Your career ideas are vastly different. You should carefully consider which would be the best fit for YOUR personality.

    ReplyDelete