Career # 1
For my first career I chose to be a Kindergarten Teacher. The role of a kindergarten teacher is to teach 35 kids reading, math, and writing and you have to be really patient and calm the all time even when you want to scream. Being a teacher doesn't pay very well you get $51,380 a year or $24.70 an hour but it would be worth it because you get to teach little kids. To become a teacher you need a Bachelors degree, maybe a Masters and a teaching license. You have to work 35 hours 7am to 7pm Monday through Friday and sometimes weekends to work on a lesson plan. To be any teacher you have to be creative, have people skills, have communication skills, have writing skills, patience, and instruction skills.
Being a kindergartener teacher would be a good career for me because I love working with kids and teaching them new things. I have a lot of patience and I am creative so I have two out of six qualities down to become a kindergartener teacher.
If I did pursue this career I would need to take careers with children, and sociology so I know what I am getting into with teaching children and I would have some knowledge on what was normal behavior. If I take those courses I could get information on how to do certain activists with children so they can learn easier and make learning really fun for them.
No comments:
Post a Comment