Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Blog Post 7

The career I researched for #1 is Barbers. Barbers provide barbering services, such as cutting, trimming, shampooing, styling hair, trimming beards or giving shaves. Barbers tasks can be facial scalp or neck massages, answering phones, maintaining equipment, setting appointments and carry a conversation with the client. The environment barbers working in is primarily indoors and usually one location. Some barbers set their own hours and some work Saturdays. The average salary/salary range is $14,770 to $21,760. I think that this career would be a good fit for me because I am interested working with hair. If I was to pursue this career, the steps I would need to take next would be taking Business and Health in high school, which I already have taken. Get training in vocational schools, get related on the job experience, and receive my associate degree.

No comments:

Post a Comment