The "Do What You Are" quiz revealed that I am a very sensitive, thoughtful, supportive, caring person. An that I take things a little bit to my self because of how sensitive I can be. That I am very aware of my feeling and how I can get hurt. But also I am very playful/easygoing person, and like to be adventurous. I struggle to remain organized sometimes, and I am a person who is horrible at making decisions and stuff. Based on the "Know Yourself" section shows that I like to work with people and help people out. That I care about ho people feel. Three things I like to do is play soccer, take pictures of stuff, and be with family/friends. Careers that would fit into my hobbies would be, being a soccer coach, a photographer, and just talking to people. No I do not have a job. The education of have is going to a really great high school that offers me a lot of help to be the best I can be. The work experiences that I have is just working with people well and taking responsibly for what I do.

I enjoyed reading this - I never realized you were so sensitive. That would probably really make you a good candidate for helping others - because it would probably provide you with a lot of empathy...
ReplyDelete