My personality is ESFP. I focus my attention outward and like to work on a variety of tasks. I tend to interact with many people. I tend to focus on what is rather than what could be and I like to work with real things instead of ideas. I like to learn from my mistakes to solve future problems. I like to be friendly and am talkative. I also like to have fun when I work or I will be very bored. I am interested in animals and work with computers and other technology. Careers that would fit my current hobbies is zoo keeping or working with wildlife as a career. I am currently unemployed and I am trying to get a job at QFC because it's close to home. Some jobs I can see myself doing is unloading trucks because I already do similar work around the house. I have no work experience besides working for my parents and working for my neighbors.

No comments:
Post a Comment