Tuesday, October 20, 2015
Quote #2
To me this quote means that every small step is helping us get to something bigger. To me it's school. I go to school everyday, 6 classes and do all my work then after school I go home and do homework for every class. But I know that if I keep doing this, wake up, go to school, do my work I will graduate. When I graduate I will go to a university and then study for my dream job. After I get that I will make money and I will buy this beautiful house and live better then I am now. I'm taking a step closer to my dream everyday. For me my 30 day challenge is to work on abb workouts for ten minutes a day. and my goal is to have abbs by the end of the month. So everyday for ten minutes I'm taking steps closer to my goal. To celebrate I'm not sure what I would do to be honest but I will be very proud of my self for keep through it. Ms. Robison doesn't have to do anything in order for me to reach my 30 day challenge it's all on me for this one.
Labels:
Blanca
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment