Two Simple Studying Techniques
My article is "Two Simple Studying Techniques" and it's about how you ask yourself if you understand your homework and making sure the way you do it helps you get better grades.
It will impact how i do my 30day challenge because I have to think a lot more and make sure I get what I'm doing not just guessing like I normally would. In my article it says, "When you read for the first time, point out the meanings you don’t get"("Two Simple"). When I read i usually underline important information and things that stand out to me and by doing that when I reread i can see if what i underlined went with my answer. "Next, figure out what you miss. Make your research, ask a friend, search the Internet, check another book, do whatever it takes to understand what you read" ("Two Simple"). I will use this by looking over the work i have already done and make sure I did the problem right. "You know, the traditional way of studying is to read the material and then reread it and again so to memorize it" ("Two Simple"). By rereading all my work i can go back and edit it how wver many times i need to get it right. These all impact how i will do my 30day challenge because I understand what it's telling me what to do. It's saying I have to focus and stay on track and never give up or i will fail. It will change the work I'm doing now because i put way more thought in my work and I make sure I actually understand what I am suppose to be doing. My article wasn't long but when you have so many steps you get confused and you don't fully understand what the steps are sating. I looked through many web cites with 10-15 steps and I didn't understand what I was suppose to do, then I found this article and it was only 2 steps and I understand clearly what the steps are.

Very clear. Sometimes simple is better. You don't want the steps for doing homework to be more complicated than the homework itself. Which of these steps has made a bigger impact on your studying habits?
ReplyDelete