Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Blog Post #4: NEVER GIVE UP #JOHNCENA

The quote means that you should not give up as it is our weakness.  It applies to my goal so that I do not give up doing chores.  I need to attempt more than once and learn from my mistakes to do my chores even better.  My 30 day chart percentage is 80%.  Some struggles I have had with my goal is that sometimes I get very tired because I don't sleep much, at least 6 hours.  I give in to this, I need to work tougher to get more sleep.  It is very important and I have learned that.  I will make sure to get enough sleep so that I nap less often so I can have a lot more time to do chores.  Mrs. Robison can give me influential support as I try to complete my goal and hopefully have us read less but I know that is never going to happen.
Chickens in a coop




No comments:

Post a Comment