Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Blog Post 4

The quote "Our Greatest weakness lies in giving up, the most certain way to succeed is always to try one more time." means we won't be successful if we always give up after the first time we try something new.  This quote apply to my goal work because I wanted to give up and stop shooting because I wasn't getting any better with my shot. Then I remember some of my role models weren't great shooter in high school and now they are one of the best shooter in the NBA like Stephen Curry, LeBron James, Kevin Durant, and Kobe Bryant. So far I'm  100% in my goal work. Some things that are holding me back are I just don't have as much time as I did back during the summer. School, work and basketball practices and other activities are taking my free time and it's hard getting up everyday at 5:30 in the morning to do half of my shots before school starts. Some of the things that are holding me back I overcame them because I just think about my parents and the struggles they been through and I don't want them  to ever experience that again. All the work I been doing for basketball will keep adding up and give me great result in my future. I learn that I can do anything if I really put my mind to it. Also I learn that basketball is a big thing in my life and that's something i would want to do in my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment