Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Udi's Gluten Free

My product is targeting people who can't eat gluten and older people. I believe this because on the front it says Gluten free and in big bold letters it says "simple, honest ingredients and yummy taste". which indicates that the food is for older picky people who is picky at what they are actually eating. The products serving size is 1/4 of a cup (30g) there is also 130 calories preserving and there are approximately 11 servings per container which means if you were to consume the whole product you are consuming 1,430 calories.This product may appear as a single serving product but I believe it may be eaten in multiple servings at a time, although it may seem like a finger food or a cereal, I think its mixed with oat meal or other gluten free cereals. This product is considered as a medium if one serving is consumed. Surprisingly my product contains more Positives than negatives for example it contains 8% dietary fiber but it only contains 8% of fat, on the other had it doesn't contain trans fat, cholesterol and sodium. But the product contains 6% iron and 3g of protein, these are the only present nutrients in the product, things like Vitamin A & C are low.


Lastly, This product contains Oats, Honey, Dried Cranberries, (Cranberries Sugar, Citric Acid), Canola Oil and Walnuts. The ingredients this product contains looks normal and many sounds familiar. I believe this is great addition to a healthy diet if eaten at right amounts and in proportions. I also believe that the packaging is accurate to what is advertised.


No comments:

Post a Comment