Friday, February 12, 2016

Brightside soft Baked Granola

1. My product is marked to the people who doesn't have time to make breakfast in the morning. Because it says  "Great Mornings".
2. The serving sizes  is 1 soft Baked in my product and for each serving has 190 calories, also in my product has 5 servings.
3. It is good for people eat just one serving, because my product has 190 calories and 11g sugar, but only 2% calcium.
4. My product is medium in calories count, it has 190 calories.
5. I think my product isn't  include enough of the recommended nutrients, there is only 2% calcium,  and it contains small amount of the nutrients should be avoiding, such as 11% of fat.
6. In my product there also brown sugars and syrups, I there are familiar with.
7.My product is not a good addition to a healthy diet, because it has 11% fat and 190 calories, but only has 2% calcium.
8. I thing it mostly present the product inside the box, because the picture on the cover has all the stuff the made form describe.

No comments:

Post a Comment