Thursday, January 7, 2016

Post #8

The two career I have search is Accountant and Pharmacist. Accounting is an the action or process of keeping financial accounts. The task is to prepares asset, liability and analyzing account information. Also recommending financial action by analyzing account information.The type of education to qualification is a 4 years bachelor degree or master's degree may be required. Being a accountant have to start work about 9:00 am and end at 8:00 pm, so the average number of working hours is 9 hours, and the average salary is about $75,898 per year.
The Pharmacist industry has made dramatic advances in recent decades, developing a wide variety at new drug, extend or even save lives. They are responsibilities among the different areas of pharmacy practice, the bottom line is that pharmacist help patient get well. Also responsibilities include a range of care for patients form dispensing medication to monitoring patients health. The work environment are mostly community pharmacies and other work at hospital pharmacist. Pharmacist in hospital works about 37.5 hours a week including the weekend, and community pharmacist work up to 48 hours. Plus the salary range is mostly $45,00 to $60,00.
If I choice between the two jobs, I would choice pharmacist because I could help people and save lives, and accounting sound a boring jobs and would also stress out a lot and I don't want that. If I pursue pharmacist, I would start taking the classes to qualified to be a pharmacist.

No comments:

Post a Comment