Thursday, January 7, 2016

#8


Choices!
               

 For my second job research I chose  Baby and Child Photographer and for my third I chose Flight Attendant.
Being a Baby and child photographer you have to have your bachelors degree, you  need to take fine arts, photography and have to have a collage degree. You need to know how to work with the kids you are taking pictures of and know how to situate the work place so you can get to everything easy and its not so messy a child can grab any thing and play with it. In school you can take graphic arts, fine arts and photo 1 and 2 to help with your skills of taking photos. Being a photographer of baby's and children you can make $25,000 to $75,000 and up. What you have to be careful about is when a child or baby gets upset you have to find a way to calm them down. You work 40 hours per week 8-5 Monday through Friday. 
Being a Flight Attendant you need to take care of peoples needs and make them as comfortable as you can as you are flying. You need to know first aid so if there is an instant you can help with whats needed. You need to take psychology and a speech so you can be able to interact with the passengers. You can make $20,580 to $35,930 to $65, 350. You work 75 to 90 hours a month plus 90 hours on the ground. You are indoors mainly and you will work in multiple locations. Being a flight attendant you need to be patient and be very calm even if a passenger is yelling at you. I learned you can be too tall or too short to fly. 

I think I would chose to be a  Flight Attendant because I would love to travel all over the world and because I do like helping people when needed. I  would like to know different places and travel all the time because i could see what my mom was never able to. I would be able to meet all different people. I would have better communication skills i could find new ways to help people and i could teach other flight attendance how they should do the job. I have always thought i might be a flight attendant when i get older because i would be able to travel and see beautiful things.And  I just think it would be more fun than being a Baby and Child Photographer even though i love children.
If I did get a career being a Flight Attendant I would need to take a psychology class and get better at speech so I would know how to interact with the people I will need
ed to be helping. I would have to take Flight Attendant school to know exactly what I would need to do on the job.  I need to get more comfertable around people I don't know because that is the job being around strangers. Over all I think I could get more world experience with being a Flight Attendant and I would love all the travel and learning new things. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment