Thursday, November 5, 2015
seahakws tackling
my article was about how the Seahawks coach changed the way they tackle in football. he did this because there were a lot of concussion and neck and back injuries and they wanted to make tackling safer in football so they took the head out of the tackle. this will help me work towards my goal because it teachers me how to tackle but it also keeps me safe while I am doing it. "So we’re working on that and the question was: OK, if we take the head out, what do we put in? And Pete came up with this video. It’s not only good, it’s great. When I first looked at it, it was beyond what I thought it could have been and it was as close to perfect as it could be.” people agree and think this is a great thing that was defiantly need in the NFL. also, “Coach Carroll sent me the video and I thought it was terrific,” the video was so good that they sent it to the NFL coaches and they all agreed that it was a great way to keep people safe. also, “Now we have a direction in which to go. Coming from Pete, I knew it was going to be pretty good. But I was blown away. It was beyond and above", because of how credible Pete was people really liked was he gave out and produced and they agreed that it helped a lot. last but not least, "The video is excellent,” Madden said Monday during a telephone interview. “We’ve been looking for something like that for a long time. One of the things the Commissioner is trying to do is take the head out of football when it comes to tackling, not using the head for contact", one of the most credible people thought that the coach made a great video and its what the NFL needed.
Labels:
Andre
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment