Monday, November 9, 2015
Blog post #4
This quote to me means that you don't know how close you really are to what you're trying to achieve until you give it one more try. It applied to my goal just like it should apply to every goal. Because goals is something that you have to take one step at a time and NOT give up. Because if you give up you will never achieve your goal. My goal was working 10 minutes a day of a abb workout for one month. My struggles that were holding me back from completing it was that sometimes I would be busy with all these other things. I think that personally I gave into these distractions. And I learned that this goal could've been made in no time if I really would have stuck with it. So I know that next time I really have to finish my goal that I set my self to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment