Monday, November 9, 2015
Blog Post 4
The quote "Our greatest weakness lies in giving up, the most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time" By Thomas Edison means to me, that you shouldn't just give up, you should stand up and try just on e more time and maybe then you will succeed. This applies to my goal because if I'm throwing and I just cant quite get it, the next time I throw could be the next time i get it right. my success rate for my goal is an 83 percentage rate. some struggles for me were just having the motivation some days to actually go and work out, or I was distracted from my video games or thing that i thought would be more important. Through my hardships during my goal I thought back to the donuts that Mrs.Robison promised us if together as a class could get an average of 80% or higher, overall it was the donuts that kept me going. Through this 30 day challenge I learned that if i set my mind on something, specifically donuts, i can overcome anything.
Labels:
Trent
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment